Within the Master Class on European cultural policies, the students in MA Cultural Management will be meeting Mrs. Tsveta Andreeva - European professional in the field of cultural policies. The discussion will be held on January 10-th, 2016 at 10 am in the 18-th auditorium, 21 Kostaki Peev Street.
On January 9-th, 2016 from 10.30 am in the discussion of the Master Class on European cultural policies will participate Mr. Sylvain Pasqua from European Commissioner for Culture.
- In cooperation with the Czech Centre and its Director, Ms Catherine Hurtaeva service is provided to students by the program Cultural Management in EUNIC (International Network of National Institutes for Culture), with headquarters Brussels. The internship will take place in EUNIC - Sofia office.
- The new Master's program "Cultural Management" ensure the exchange of teachers and students with the French University Paris 13.
Professional profile of graduates
The graduates of the MA program may find successful professional realization in cultural institutions at home and abroad, in the executive branches of government at the national and municipal levels, in national, regional, municipal public and private cultural institutes, in the sphere of culture and tourism, in NGOs, and will be able to successfully apply for national and international funding institutions to financially support their activities. Graduates may be employable as:
- Cultural managers;
- Experts in the sphere of cultural policies and cultural activities in public and private cultural institutions and organizations;
- Experts in developing, organizing and carrying out cultural projects;
- Experts in designing, producing and circulating cultural products;
- Organizers of cultural events;
- Experts in communicating and mediating cultural activities;
- Administrators and coordinators of cultural activities;
- Promoters and managers of artists;
- Experts in fundraising;
- Experts and consultants in cultural organizations aiming to apply for national, European and international programs for funding cultural projects;
- Experts in galleries, museums, community centers;
- Experts in NGOs;
- Experts in the media;
- Entrepreneurs in the cultural sector.