Within the Master Class on European cultural policies, the students in MA Cultural Management will be meeting Mrs. Tsveta Andreeva - European professional in the field of cultural policies. The discussion will be held on January 10-th, 2016 at 10 am in the 18-th auditorium, 21 Kostaki Peev Street.
On January 9-th, 2016 from 10.30 am in the discussion of the Master Class on European cultural policies will participate Mr. Sylvain Pasqua from European Commissioner for Culture.
- In cooperation with the Czech Centre and its Director, Ms Catherine Hurtaeva service is provided to students by the program Cultural Management in EUNIC (International Network of National Institutes for Culture), with headquarters Brussels. The internship will take place in EUNIC - Sofia office.
- The new Master's program "Cultural Management" ensure the exchange of teachers and students with the French University Paris 13.
Core elective courses:
Core elective 1
- Research Methods in Social Sciences
- How to shape a culture brand
- Advertising and PR
Core elective 2
- Agents' and producers' involvement and activities
- Public involvement in cultural processes
- Managing a cultural organization
Core elective 3
- Working with audiences, new audiences
- Museum pedagogy, developing museum programs for children
- Technical support for cultural events (visual and performing arts)
- National and international funding programs
- Business plan and business strategy
- Human resource management